How to Generate the Property Advertised Report
The Property Advertised Report shows the complete advertising details for properties that have been selected for upload to an Advertising Service with or without the photographs and floor plans. The report may be accessed from the Web Advertising Upload or the Property Reports menu.
This document will cover:
- How to Generate the Property Advertised Report
- How to Generate the Property Advertised Report through the Web Advertising Grid
- Example of Advertised Reports with and without photos
How to Generate the Property Advertised Report in REST Professional
Go to Reports > Property > Advertised Report
- Manager – A particular property manager may be select and will show the property manager’s portfolio only
- Class – Select from residential, commercial, and industrial
- Include Photos – Will show images and the floor plan
- Only print properties not uploaded – Select this checkbox to print a list of the properties that have been marked for advertising but have not yet been uploaded to the services
- Use Ad description – This will populate the information with the Description found on the Property > Adverts tab
- Click on Preview-F11
How to Generate the Property Advertised Report through the Web Advertising Grid
All properties selected to be advertised will show in your Web Advertising Grid and can be reported on.
- Go to Files > Web Advertising
- Click on Rent Report-F10
- Select Criteria and Click Preview-F11
Example of Reports With and Without Photos
NOTE: If the property has a Realestate.com.au ID this will also show along with the Property No.