Locating an Un-Managed Plan or Part Entered Plan in Strata Master
This article will assist when -
- you have commenced creating a new plan, but have not yet entered the management commenced date.
- you have a plan returning management to your agency and you need to edit old Plan records to prevent Strata master detecting a duplication of the Strata Plan number.
- any other reason you may be checking unmanaged plans in Strata Master
Steps to Locate an Un-Managed Plan
1. Click on the Corp icon in your toolbar.
2. Click on the magnifying glass to the right of the Plan number entry field, the Active Groups box.
3. In the next screen that opens, on the right hand side, there is a section "Managed?". Change the radio button from Yes to No.
4. Click the black search binoculars.
5. A list of un-managed plans shows.
6. Double click on the Plan that you are seeking.
7. If the Plan you are seeking is not listed under 'No' , then search again using 'ignore' at step 3.
If the Plan is not listed then it is not in Strata Master.