How to Remove a Rent Column from Tenant Details
REST Professional can hold and track up to three concurrent rental amounts paid by each tenant. These three different rental amounts can be used for standard rent, out-goings, car parking or any regular periodic additional charges.
If a subsequent column is used and is now no longer required and you would like to remove it, you must first ensure there are no transactions/receipts in the current period to this column. If funds have been receipted, you will need to wait until you have completed the files update at the end of the month.
- Go to Files > Tenant and enter the alpha index of the tenant and press ENTER
- Click on the Commercial tab – Remove GST collectable from date if applicable
- Click on the Re-negotiation Tab – Remove any details in the relevant column i.e. New Amount, Change Date, Reneg Approved or Last Amounts if applicable
- Click on the Rental Tab – Remove all fields in the relevant column i.e. Description, Amount, Account Code and Commission
- Click OK-F12 to save changes