Notifying Debt Collector of Payments in Strata Master
After a Lot Owner has been referred to a Debt Collection Agency for follow up of the Lot Owners arrears, the Debt collection Agency is to be notified of any payments made to the Lot Owner card.
The steps below will enable you to notify the Debt collection Agency of payments made.
1. Navigate to Manage > Debt Collection
2. Enter the Debt Collectors Creditor Card alpha or name. Then ensure the radio button is on 'Levy Payment Notification'.
3. Click the Search binoculars.
4. The latest Lots added to Stage 3 Debt Recovery will show on the screen. Note that if a Plan has allocated a different Debt Collection Agency, then they will not show in this screen until you select that nominated Debt Collectors Creditor card.
5. Select the preview button
6. A report opens listing all the details that will be sent to the nominated Debt collection Agency. An owners ledger is also sent.
7. Select the email icon.
8. Your outlook will flash and there will be an email ready for you to edit and send. The email with have 2 attachments as mentioned in step 6.
9. Once you have completed this process, and successfully sent the emails, you can click the Process button.
10. This button removes the sent items from the screen and the screen returns to its blank state. This ensures that you will always know that whatever shows on the screen has not been processed. Click ok to this message.
11. The blank screen after processing.