Outlook Synchronisation Not Working – Initializing
When trying to run an Outlook Synchronisation, you may come across the outlook synchronisation screen just sitting on ‘Initializing’.
This will not proceed and perform the synchronisation to outlook.
- Log out of REST on that PC
- Go to Start Menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Click on Programmes and Features or Add or Remove Programmes
- Find in the list of programmes the program called SyncUI
- Right click on this file and click on Uninstall
- A message will prompt you to now Remove the Application, click on OK
- Log back into REST again and run the Sync again by going to Other > Outlook Synchronisation and click on Sync