Edit Strata Plan Association Type Details in Strata Master
This article will assist when details of an Association Type (Scheme, Community Title or other ) needs to be updated.
Edit the Details of an Association Type
- On the Configure menu, select Association Types to open the Association/Scheme Types Configuration form.
- Select the association or scheme type to be changed from the list of association and scheme types. This displays a Read Only group box with the details of the selected association or scheme type.
- Click the Edit button on the toolbar to change the form to Edit mode.
- Change the association or scheme type name, and/or status certificate name, and/or status certificate document template name as required.
- Click on the Save button on the toolbar.
Notes Regarding Templates
Edit Meeting Templates
The steps to edit meeting templates are found in this article.