How to Print Owner or Tenant Labels in Rest Professional
You can print owner or tenant labels in Rest Professional onto your label stationery. You can do this for all, a range or just one owner / tenant if you need to.
This document will cover:
There are three types of label templates for both owners and tenants saved within the WORD folder where your Rest Professional merge templates are kept. They are as follows:
3cm x 8cm
3cm x 7cm
2cm x 7cm
How to Merge to Labels
- Go to Other > Print Letters / Mail Merge
- Merge with – Select Owner or Tenant as required
- Type of Letter/Contact/Manager Property Type – Select your criteria as required
- Selection - select your Owners/Tenants or select All if all are required
- Output - Select Mail Merge
- Click on Browse and select the label required
- Untick Update tenant history
- Remove the option for Document Management
- Click on Start-F12
- WORD will now open with your label template.
- Click on Finish and Merge and select Edit Individual Documents
- The Merge to New document screen will appear, select All and click OK
NOTE: All tenant/owner names will now appear in the Merge document ready to be printed onto your labels.
To print from WORD, go to File > Print and print the document as required