How to Run the System Requirements Tool (SRT) for Rest Professional
This article will guide you to run the System Requirements Tool (SRT) report.
This will assist where you are experiencing slow performance or frequent errors.
What Does the System Requirement Tool Do ?
The SRT checks that your network meets the requirements for running Rest Professional on your server and workstations (also File Smart & Strata Master).
The SRT only runs the check on the workstation that it is physically run on.
The SRT will provide you with a report that you can email to your IT provider. This assists them to identify those settings that need review.
Where to Find the System Requirement Tool
1. Open an Internet Browsers such as Chrome or Edge, Firefox, as examples. Note if this does not run on your selected Browser, select another.
2. In the URL enter the following or click this link - https://www.mrisoftware.com/au/rockend-assist/
4. Select Install and then Run
5. Enter your client ID as found in Rest Professional when requested.
6. The SRT will run and give you options to View the Report or Email it
Important To Note
Any warnings in Orange or Red will adversely impact the performance of Rest Professional. If you or your IT do not wish to make any changes to these settings/platforms/paths etc then your performance will not be optimised.
If your IT wish to discuss any of these test results, your IT can log a case with Rest Professional Support via the myMRI portal, or by calling 1300 657 700 and quoting your client ID.