How to Reprint a Document from a Completed Collation
It is possible to reprint or re-email documents from previous collations in fileSMART PrintMail. This can be useful if you need to resend a statement with attached documents.
- In PrintMail, click on the 'Completed Collations List' icon on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will see a list of your Completed Collations at the top of the screen, choose the collation that you'd like to re-print or email.
- Once you select the collation, a list of contacts will appear on your screen. Select the contact that you would like to resend the documents to. If it is multiple documents, use the Ctrl or Shift buttons to select multiple contacts (multiple contacts only works for printing documents).
- Once you have selected the contact(s) click on the 'Reprint Selected' or 'Re-email Selected' button up the top left hand side of your screen.
- If you would like to reprint a report from a Completed Collation, select the Collation and then click the 'Print Report' button up the top left hand side of the screen.