Show Payee Details on Payment Reports in REST Professional
REST Professional Version 15.5 offered the ability to display Payee EFT and BPay details to comply with QLD legislation changes.
REST Professional Version 16.0.04 provides the option to have REST Professional display "Owner Payment" as the description for these payments instead of the Ownership Name to comply with VIC legislation changes.
To enable the new System Option Show Payee details on Payment reports, a security level of Statistics/Company Details/Passwords & above is required.
Changes to Screens
- A new option Show Payee details on Payment reports is available on the Transactions tab of System Options.
- A new checkbox Show Payee details is available when printing payment reports if the option has been enabled in System Options.
- Showing Payee details on payment reports is a legislative requirement for agencies operating in QLD. Therefore, when upgrading a database with the region set to QLD, the new option Show Payee details on Payment reports will be automatically enabled and cannot be disabled
- For databases with the region set to a state other than QLD, the option Show Payee details on Payment reports may be enabled by a user with the required security level. When the option is enabled, the Show Payee details checkbox will become available when printing payment reports. The option can be deselected before generating the report if required.
- Based on feedback, we have now provided an option to have REST Professional display "Owner Payment" as the description instead of the Ownership Name, so it remains compliant with VIC legislation.
- The checkbox Show Payee details
- Cash book > Payment report
- Cash book > Cash book payment report
- End of Month Payment Wizard > Print EOM Reports > Print Payments report
If you experience difficulties with the setup or use of this new feature please contact Rockend Support via the Customer Lounge at www.rockend.com.au or 1300 657 700