Merging – Error Accessing Internet
- When merging through word, REST Professional needs to access certain areas of your PC and the internet. This error message comes up when it cannot access everything that it needs to.
REST Professional needs to access two main items when word merging. They are: "blob.sn3prdstr03a.store.core.windows.net" and TLS (Transport Layer Security) in internet options.
- Open up internet options in internet explorer (Tools menu > Internet Options > Security TAB)
- Select trusted sites and click the sites button
- Add blob.sn3prdstr03a.store.core.windows.net to the trusted sites
- Next, click on the Advanced TAB and ensure SSL 2.0 and TLS 1.0 are ticked
Note: You may need your technician to assist you with these steps