How to Generate the Management Revenue Report in REST Professional
The Management Revenue Report shows the agency revenue produced from management fees, letting fees and advertising for each Accounting Month. This report includes all internal accounts and creditors that are marked as Revenue Recovery.
Internal owners can be marked as revenue recovery accounts by going to Files > Owner > Taxes and Charges Tab and ticking the Revenue Recovery box.
Internal creditors (for example a creditor to pay agency sales commission) can be marked as revenue recovery by going to Files > Creditor > Payment Tab, ticking the Revenue Recovery box and entering he creditor name in the field provided to easily identify what payments these are for.
The figures produced are based on the payments from the accounts so the report should be run after you have paid out the internal accounts at end of month. You may run the report for one month or a range of months thus tracking the revenue over the specified period. The report may be exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data, add it to your own spreadsheets and create charts and graphs.
This document will cover:
- How to Generate the Management Revenue Report
- Example of Management Revenue Report – Monthly
- Example of Management Revenue Report Exported to Excel - Yearly
How to Generate the Management Revenue Report
Go to Reports > Management > Management Revenue Report
Select your required criteria:
- Month to Print – Choose current or select the required month from the dropdown menu
- Options – Select from Monthly detail or Yearly summary to view up to 12 months at a time
Click on Print-F12, Preview-F11 or Export-F10
NOTE: If you selected Export–F10 to create an Excel Spreadsheet enter the selected criteria:
- Path – Enter the file Path you wish to save to or this will default to REST word folder
- File Name – The file name will default to Management Revenue Report. Rename if necessary
- Save as Type – Select Excel spreadsheet
- Click Save and the Excel spreadsheet will generate
Example of Management Revenue Report - Monthly
Example of Management Revenue Report Exported to Excel - Yearly