How to Generate the Consolidated Management Report Graph
The Consolidated Management Report allows you to produce the Management, Management Revenue the Gained and Lost Management Reports with a single click. If you export the management information to an Excel spread sheet, this report will export all the information from all three reports at once. This report is only available to users with the highest security level.
- Go to Reports > Management > Consolidated Management Report
- Select yearly summary and then the date range you require.
- Click Export
- When the “save as” box pops up – change the save as Type to Excel spread sheet (*xls)
- Select the REST_Demo_YTD.xls and click Save.
- An excel spread sheet will now generate for you as shown below. Several tabs are shown at the bottom of the spread sheet for all of the consolidated management information.
Example of the Excel Spread sheet
If you do not want this report in the Graph/Excel format you can also simply go to, Reports > Management > Consolidated Management Report and click Preview for the month/year you require. This consists of three reports being the Management Report, the Gained and Lost Report and the Management Revenue Report.